Public Notices - August 17, 2013
Historic District Commission Meeting
Monday, August 19, 2013
Town Hall Meeting Room, Old Town Road
A. Call to Order
B. Matters from the Public not on the Agenda
C. Approval of Minutes
D. Old Business - Final Review:
1. Calvez, LLC. Plat 6, Lot 119. Application for Darius by Christina Zendt to construct an outdoor shower.
2. Calvez, LLC. Plat 6, Lot 119. Application for Darius by Christina Zendt for screening of roof mounted a/c condensers.
E. Preliminary Review:
1. BI Resorts, Inc. Plat 7, Lot 6 &7. Application by Steve Draper for BI Resorts, Inc for renovation to the
F. Sign Application:
1. Shirlyne Gobern. Plat 6, Lot 129. Application by David Chatowsky for an A-Frame and Free-Standing sign.
2. Traz Capital Partners II, LLC. Plat 6, Lot 99. Application by Leonard P. Perfido for the Block Island Conservancy to install a projecting sign.
G. Discussion of Prohibited Signs and Banners.
*Individuals requesting interpreter services for the Hearing Impaired must call 466-3200 forty-eight hours in advance of the meeting date. TTY: 711 Posted 8/14/2013 tlc.
ZONING MODIFICATION REQUEST
Mendelson, Barbara. Plat 11, Lot 45. Zoning Modification request to construct new additions onto a prior existing Single Family Dwelling shown on the building plans as a eight (8) foot by eight (8) foot entry onto the south elevation, a twelve (12) foot by sixteen (16) foot addition onto the North Elevation and extend an existing exterior deck by three (3) feet. The proposed new construction will be located forty (40) feet from the western property line of Lot 45. A fifty foot (50’) setback is required from all property lines in the Residential A (RA) Zoning District. If no written objections are received from directly abutting property owners by September 16, 2013 the Modification will be granted.
Marc A. Tillson
Town of New Shoreham
of hearings on an applications for Variances, Special Use Permits an Appeals under the Zoning Ordinance.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Town of New Shoreham Zoning Board of Review will be in session at the Town Hall, Old Town Road on Wednesday, August 28, 2013 at 6:00 PM for a regular meeting.
All persons interested will be heard for or against the granting of the following applications under the Zoning Ordinances:
1. Payne’s 1614 Realty, LLC. Plat 5, Lot 111. Appeal of a Notice of Violation dated July 1, 2013.
2. Emsbo, Jane E. & Jorgen, Trust. Plat 4, Lot 32 (unit 1) Appeal of a Notice of Violation dated July 18, 2013. Specifically, violation of 1994 Zoning Certificate; Violation of Sec 113(B);Section 306(b) and Section 306(c).
3. Wall, Robert and Tara. Plat 18, Lot 45-2. Application for a Variance from Section 306(C) for construction of a deck and exterior stairs.